- I am Niklas Bostelmann, from Northern Germany, born in 2000
- 5+ years of experience with composite manufacturing
- Certified lightweight aircraft builder, apprenticeship at DG Flugzeugbau and JH Aircraft.
- I am also a glider pilot and started the apprenticeship with the goal to build myself an aircraft.
- Very experienced with custom ultra lightweight composite parts, mostly handlayup but also experienced with vacuum bagging and resin infusion
Passion for flying wings, velomobiles, and everything that’s special, highly advanced and needs attention to detail.
I designed and built a CNC Router for milling molds, fixtures and everything I need to have cut precisely. Work area of 1200x650x150mm equipped with a vacuum table for workpiece fixing. Can mill everything from foam to aluminium.
CAD & CAM
CAD: experienced with Fusion 360, designing mostly RC planes, molds and components
CAM: designing toolpaths for making composite molds and 2 sided setups for milling foam cores.
Everything needed to make good quality composite parts. A nice big workbench with lots of drawers and a flat and sturdy worksurface. Nice lighting and good dust extraction.